Friday, May 14, 2010

a brief return...

Hopefully followed by a more extended return, but for now, an update.

I'm graduating college in two days. It has taken me ten, very difficult and long years. It feels due and impossible at the same time. I hardly know how to react.

I am having a baby. Mr. C and I will be parents to Audrey, Duster, Leila, and a little person, whose name and gender have yet to be revealed, sometime around October 21, 2010.
I won't be working at this miserable job anymore but instead I'll be learning how to be a mom.

I don't know how to be a mom. It really, really scares me. A lot.

I've been thinking some about getting my teaching certificate after the baby is born. Today I decided that I would rather get my MFA from here because it feels right, after all this time, to do something wonderful for myself. I love that place.

I hope it continues to feel right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment